Trusted By Governments, Carriers & Service Providers
The Tracker 2800 Remote Node is a reliable and dependable platform to provide in-band and out-of-band connectivity for remote site management. It includes security features like a stateful packet inspection firewall and IPSEC VPN tunnelling and can help overcome complex network IP addressing issues with Network Address Translation (NAT).
Remote Infrastructure Management
Why implement multiple third party or vendor specific solutions? The Tracker 2800 is an all-in-one platform for remote infrastructure management.
Improve Service Levels
Ensure that your engineers have a trouble free and convenient method for securely accessing equipment at remote sites (even during power failures or for power cycles). Proactively or passively monitor the health status of connected devices. Filter and forward any alarms/events and automate fault-resolution.
Reduce Operational Expense
With support for up to 16 multi-vendor devices per unit, you can save on deployment costs compared to other multi-box solutions. Our Tracker Management Software will make it easy to backup and copy deployment configurations, reducing deployment time. With its comprehensive security protection and custom application capabilities, there's even less of a reason to incur costs sending knowledgeable personnel to site to troubleshoot and fix issues.
Achieve Regulatory Compliance
More and more industries are being held to account by regulation. It is not sufficient to say you are compliant, you must prove it. The Tracker 2800 is your ally in controlling user access and auditing activity, enforcing access policies and ensuring best practice for remote site management.
Tracker 2800 Features
Whatever your equipment, however remote, the Tracker 2800 is the platform of choice to manage your infrastructure effectively.
The first step in remote site management is the ability to access one or more devices securely.
Once connected to a device on a remote network, you need to be able to run various applications that monitor the device, support its administration and respond to any faults that occur.
Being able to remotely manage equipment is only half the story. There are more and more demands that compliance can be proved.
- Device interfaces: supports up to 4 serial RS-232 devices (extendable up to 12)
- Management interfaces: 2 x 10/100/1000 BaseT Ethernet interfaces. Optional 1 x V92 modem (with two factor AES authentication capability; requires compatible DTT modem).
- 1 x USB serial console port
- Peripheral connectivity: 1 USB port
- System memory: 1GB
- On-board non-volatile storage: 8GB SD, 6GB dedicated to customer data
- Linux kernel: version 3.6
- Python version: 2.7
- Protocols: TCP/IP (v4 & v6), UDP, SSH (v2), SFTP, TELNET, FTP, PPP, PAP, CHAP, MS CHAP, IPSEC, MSPTP, SNMP (Inbound v1+v2, Outbound, v1), SMTP Email (outbound)
Dimensions and Weight
- Height, Width and Depth: 43.7 mm (1.72 in.) x (482.6 mm (19 in.) x 160mm (6.3 in.)
- 1U rack unit
- Weight: 1.78kg (3.92 lbs)
- Power Supply: redundant internal universal power (2-3 Hours), +12V DC external adapter
- Power Consumption: 6 W typical operation
- 10°C to 40°C / 5% to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Emissions: EMC FCC (USA)/EN55022/EN55024
- Safety: IEC60950/EN60950/Met Labs UL60950
- RoHS compliant